Instructions for making an Easter Garden
In our RE lesson, this week, we were going to make Easter Gardens. We were going to work in groups of 5 or 6 to create our garden together. However, you could have a go at making your own garden, at home, if you would like to.
If you have any of the following items, or anything similar, spare or left over from last year, they may be useful for this activity?
For your garden you could use:
1. Seed trays (for the garden base)
2. Some soil (to fill the base)
3. Moss/fake grass (for the hill)
4. Small stones
5. Large stones (for the tomb door)
6. Some pieces of small white cloth
7. Small flower pots
8. Sticks to make into crosses
Use the link below to see an example of what your garden could look like. Don’t forget to email your photos to us, using the contact form on your class page, so we can see how they turned out!
Good Luck and have fun!