Today we are going to write our own description of finding a treasure chest.
You can use the ideas from the text you looked at yesterday.
- Where you found the treasure chest.
- How you opened it.
- How you felt when you opened it.
- What was inside the treasure chest?
- How did you feel about what was inside the treasure chest?
- Who do you think it belonged to?
Don't forget to use all of the features of good Year Two writing.
- Punctuation (CL, . , ! ? ')
- Expanded noun phrases ( the tall, handsome pirate)
- Adverbs (carefully)
- Write a question.
- Write an exclamation.
- Use neat school handwriting
Remember to use your sheets in your home learning pack to help you with your spelling and word choices.