Navigation
Home Page

Summer school - The National Tutoring programme

Summer School - 2021

 

The National Tutoring Programme is a government funded scheme to help children who have missed out when schools were partially closed during the lockdowns of 2020 and 2021. 

 

Schools pay 25% of the costs and the government pays the other 75%. 

 

We are running our National Tutoring Programme during August 2021. Each child that signs up will receive 15 one hour lessons in a small group of no more than three children. Lessons will start on Monday 9th August 2021 and finish on Friday 27th August 2021. The lessons will be online, using google classrooms. 

 

Parents that have signed up will be told by the 30th June about the timings for their child's online sessions.  

 

Letter inviting parents to register

Parent Privacy Notice and Withdrawal form

Top