Our achievements – How PTFA funds have been spent 2018/19.
The PTFA works hard to support the school, and fundraising is a key part of this. Take a look at a few examples of the projects that have been funded this academic year! Hopefully this will inspire you to really get behind our activities. We are very proud to show you what we've been able to achieve!
To date this year 2018/19, PTFA funds have helped with:
- New Parents Welcome Evening
- Presents from Santa
- A Christmas treat for Reception classes
- Ritz Cinema Christmas treat for Yr1-6
- Maths Timetable boards, that can be seen on Yr 3 & 5 bungalow blocks
- Christmas books for the Nursery children
- Heage Band who played at the Christmas Carol concert on 17th Dec
- Easter Drama Show – on Friday 12th April, the children will watch an Easter play
- Living Eggs project for Reception children, which they will take part in later this spring
- Year 6 Prom 2019
- Summer treat - the children will enjoy a musical summer treat
- Scooter park - this Spring will see the scooter park completed for up to 60 scooters to be safety left at school. A great way to get the children to scooter to school and back!
- Clock in playground - a request from the school council to have a clock in the playground, which is a great suggestion, so the PTFA have agreed to fund!
- Resources for midday supervising team - to enable them to keep the children entertained over the lunch period.