We hope to have our Junior Sport afternoon on Friday 29th June as planned. However, the weather forecast is for continued hot weather and we need to ensure that we have enough shade for us to enjoy an exciting and safe afternoon.
For the sport afternoon to go ahead we need to have at least 15 gazebos set up on the playing field. With the shade that these and the trees provide we will be able to have children and families sit safely in the shade whilst not racing.
If you are able to bring a gazebo to school and put it up on the playing field on Friday morning before 1pm please ring school to let Mrs. Howis know as soon as possible. Once we have had 15 offers of help we will be able to confirm that sport afternoon can carry on. You will then need to take down your gazebo at the end of the afternoon at 3.30pm.
If we have not had 15 offers of help by 9.30am on Thursday morning and the forecast is still for hot weather we will unfortunately have to postpone junior sport afternoon.
Thankyou for any help or support you are able to give us in helping sport afternoon go ahead as planned.