Home Page

Junior Sport afternoon - message 3

Update - Monday morning 10.30am

Good morning. 


Once again the weather forecast is not helping us make a decision about the  junior sport afternoon later today. However, today the grass is dry at present and not wet and slippy as it was at 10.30am on Friday morning. 


With this in mind we are not making the final decision as to whether or not the sport afternoon will take place today until midday today. 


We hope that delaying the decision until then gives us enough time to finish setting up and gives parents enough time to make arrangements to attend. 


Once again I am sorry for the inconvenience that this may create, but hope that families understand the position that we are in.