Home Page

Junior Sport day

Update at 8.05am on Friday 30th June


At time of writing the weather forecast for this afternoon is a 40% chance of consistent drizzle from 1pm to 4pm. CLICK HERE. 


We will be making a final decision on whether the junior sport afternoon can run today at 10.30am this morning. At present the weather forecast for our reserve session of Monday afternoon is equally as wet. 


We all have our fingers crossed that the weather forecast improves so that we can enjoy our afternoon on the field today.