Home Page

Junior Sport Day

The weather forecast for Friday is not great. If the field is dry and the weather is good we will have Junior Sport afternoon at 1.30pm on Friday 26th.

If we have to postpone due to wet weather our reserve date in Monday 29th at 1.30pm.

A decision will be posted on the scrolling news at the top of this web site by 10.00am on Friday morning letting you know what we have to do.